We are searching for a motivated BIM Modeller to support the future growth of our studio. You will be able to contribute to the studio’s knowledge in the building and BIM process. You will mainly assist the team in tendering and execution phases and report to the project architect. Revit has little to no secrets for you—different assignments where teamwork, communication, technical knowledge and accuracy throughout the different phases will be appreciated. You will work in private and public buildings (collective housing, offices, care, utility,…) in Belgium.
- Assistant Architect or bachelor/master in architecture
- 1-4 years experience
- Freelance fulltime
- Fluent in Dutch
- Knowledge of French / English is an extra asset
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, specifications and quantity survey
- Ability to move from design to permit and execution drawings and details.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Requirements: Revit, Autocad 2016, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of EPB software is an extra asset